Industrial Water and Wastewater
With today's ever increasing restrictions on industrial water and wastewater discharges, it is critical that industrial facilities remain in compliance with all pretreatment and direct discharge requirements. Ensuring that an industrial wastewater stream will not impose pollution impact can be challenging, especially for difficult to treat streams.
Environmental Systems Service, Ltd. (ESS) has extensive experience in the field of industrial water and wastewater treatment and system operation. Clients range from federal and state governmental agencies to Fortune 100 companies. ESS has successfully evaluated and implemented treatment programs for printing, industrial laundries, food processing, milk and dairy, and metal products industries.
Each treatment plan is designed to keep the client fully informed of progress and associated costs for each phase of the evaluation. An example of treatment activities may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Perform a complete waste characterization field study of all process streams, analyzing samples using our in-house laboratory to ensure reliable data.
- Set up bench scale treatability study to determine the most suitable treatment method.
- Select the equipment necessary to produce the desired water quality based on bench studies.
- Following concurrence with the client, design the proposed treatment system.
- Develop equipment and construction specifications and bid documents.
- Provide construction project management and permitting.
- Provide system start-up services and operator training.
ESS provides a systematic approach to ensure the client of a reliable and effective solution. With a highly skilled staff, knowledgeable in the treatment methods and systems, the client can be confident that their system will receive a comprehensive assessment, with interim reports provided at the completion of each phase. Each waste stream is closely evaluated, and an appropriate and effective treatment process will be recommended on a per case basis.
Since ESS is an independent company, and does not represent any brand of equipment or chemicals, the client is guaranteed the best system to meet the requirements.